Arcadia Group guides clients through three successive phases of development to move leaders and organizations towards peak performance:
awareness into insight
Understanding yourself is critical to understanding others.
- Clarify the desired business outcome and related talent outcome.
- Understand and leverage the differentiating competencies and activities of great leaders.
- Assess knowledge, skill, and behavior gaps and limits of current mindset.
- Bridge the gaps and produce a performance mindset.
- Develop a routine to sustain the performance mindset.
mastery into instinct
Effectively ‘leading’ yourself is critical to effectively leading others.
- Exercise complete control over your mindset, triggers, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Learn how to get more out of others and align them with your goals.
- Expand your ability to influence and negotiate.
- Turn these efforts into instincts that occur naturally as needed to achieve your goals.
transformation into excellence
The most powerful mindsets, behaviors and competencies make anything possible.
- Develop mindsets without limits and know the self at the deepest levels.
- Fluidly move between whatever mindsets, behaviors, and competencies are necessary for success.
- Put all activity into context; see the big picture while operating tactically.
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Leader and Organizational Development overview.